Over the years, numerous clients have trusted our firm for interventions in the Energy and Environment Industry
The environment and energy have become global issues in efforts to protect our planet and ensure the sustainability of our resources. This has led to a multitude of proposals for collective and targeted initiatives, which have in turn created a truly cutting-edge industry that develops solutions and practices to conserve resources and minimize the impact of companies and communities on our environment.
The consultants at Zins Beauchesne and Associates are regularly involved in environment and energy sector projects, particularly in the fields of energy efficiency, home automation, building automation, and residual material management and reclamation. In these projects, they provide advice to companies and industrial clusters with the goal of improving their competitiveness in their respective markets or assisting them in marketing industry solutions and services.
These wide-ranging projects have enabled Zins Beauchesne and Associates to develop advanced expertise in various alternative energy industries as well as the electricity and fossil fuel industries (natural gas, oil): solar energy, wind energy, biomass energy, geothermal energy and bioenergy.
Our firm is regularly hired by companies, public organizations, research and development (R&D) centres and industrial clusters to perform the following:
- Market studies
- Technical-commercial studies
- Sector analyses and profiles
- Strategic or development plans
- Business plans
- Feasibility studies
- Concept/product testing
- Marketing strategies
- Innovation strategies and integrated innovation management
It should be noted that Zins Beauchesne and Associates has been conducting studies for over 25 years with Hydro-Québec on the design, development, installation, commercialization or evaluation of energy efficiency programs. Our firm has also worked frequently with the wind energy industry and Gaz Métro on studies aimed at exploring new markets and new strategies.
Zins Beauchesne and Associates has also completed projects for technology and support service providers in the environment and energy industry and related sectors: construction, information and communications technologies (ICT), building design, value-added manufactured products, recyclers and sorting centres, and many others.
Most Frequently Requested Services
Marketing and Innovation Stratégies
Strategic and Marketing Planning
Amont the clients of Zins Beauchesne and Associates
Companies (partial list)
- Broan Nutone Venmar
- CO2 Solution
- Construction LFG
- Consulab inc.
- Coop forestière du Haut Saint-Maurice
- Dellux Technologies
- Distech Controls
- Enerconcept Technologies Inc.
- ERD - Énergie Ressource Développement
- Fabrication Delta
- Gaz Métropolitain
- Groupe Ohmega
- Métricom inc.
- Micro Contrôle
- OPSUN Technologies
- PGE Énergie
- Premier Tech
- Royal Mat
- Vent de l’Est
- Agence de l’efficacité énergétique (AEE)
- Énergie atomique du Canada limitée (EACL)
- Environnement Canada
- Institut de l’énergie et de l’environnement de la Francophonie (IEPF)
- Ministère des Ressources naturelles (MRN)
- Ministère du Développement durable, Environnement et Lutte contre les changements climatiques (MDDELCC)
- Ressources naturelles Canada (RNCan)
- Valorisation Québec
- Valorisation-Recherche Québec
Industrial clusters, R&D centres, and sectoral committees:
- Centre québécois de valorisation des biotechnologies (CQVB)Consortium Phénix
- Créneau éolien Gaspésie-Îles-de-la-Madeleine
- ECO Canada
- Éco Entreprises Québec (ÉEQ)
- Institut de recherche d’Hydro-Québec (IREQ)
- Laboratoire des technologies de l’énergie (LTE)
- TechnoCentre Éolien
Ask for our brochure at [email protected]